Friday, May 16, 2008

Green-Wood Terrace View Featured

Ever since this building started going up, my hubby and I have wondered about the people who chose to live there. We'd do our weekend walk up 5th Avenue, and while passing Green-Wood Cemetery, we'd ignore the bottom half of this building and think about the terraces extending on the top floors. I missed the recent open house for one of the units (open house = snoop's hobby), but a friend told me they look good on the inside. Can the outside be forgiven? Of course, I might have the building wrong, but the color and texture from the featured photos are pretty unique. I love what they've done with the terrace...and I wonder if I could bring some wine and deviled eggs over for a visit on a sunny day. Hint, hint.

Enjoy the luscious photos from Brownstoner.com.

No comments: